Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Concept for this project

This is a project that has been on my mind for some time now and I have finally thought it out. The purpose is to document various people and their cars/trucks/toys. Whether it's a mom and her children in front of the minivan in a grocery parking lot or (as shown below) a man and his toy out on the trail. The location of the portrait will be just as important as the person and the vehicle.

The eventual plan for this would be to create a book, and/or a gallery show based on the images.

Contact me if you are interested in participating. I am looking for a wide variety of people and vehicles, from the ordinary to the extraordinary. my email is matt@matthartman.com, please include your name, phone number, vehicle, a little about yourself and why you are interested in participating.


I look forward to exploring this project and sharing the results.


For More information on me (Matt Hartman) check out my main photography blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment