Friday, July 15, 2011

Kim - Mustang

KimJ_Relationships_03_w

Kim is an EMT, she recently bought this beautiful black Mustang. Kim has always wanted a Mustang and loves the sound of her exhaust that was just installed. It gives her confidence and makes her feel "Badass" in it. THe Mustang is a great escape for her because she is driving ambulances as part of her job, I bet they don't handle like the Mustang.

It was a great evening for the shoot, the weather was great and cloudy sky adds to the mood of the shot. We started on a back road, I had her angle her car across the road for the best shot, but we had to move it a couple times to let traffic by, nothing like playing in the street. The second location was on the side of Rt58 where this shot was taken. Kim is more goofy than serious and we had plenty of shots of her smiling but I wanted some with a badass look on her face. After numerous tries I took this shot and it is exactly what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment