Friday, August 5, 2011

Susan - Scion

Susan_Relationships_08-11_01_w

An interview with Susan about her Scion.

What is the year, make, model of vehicle.


Betty White, 2006 Scion Xb

What do you do for a living?


Hairstylist

What made you buy this car?

I bought this car to get the most bang for my buck at the time. Space, quality, gas mileage...


What feeling do you get when you are driving your Scion?

When driving my car I feel like I'm inside of my own little home go-carting around the world. Meep meep!


What is your favorite thing about your car?

My favorite practical thing about the car is all the head and leg space. My other favorite thing is how much people like to pick on my car for being silly looking until they get in it and they're like 'oooooooh!'

What is your favorite memory with your car?

My favorite memory of the car is taking it on a 6ooo mile road trip around the US hitting 16 states the first spring I bought it.

Also, because of its good gas mileage it became the community vehicle for all of my hiking n driving it to all of these wonderful mountainous places n leaving it on the side of the road to hike n then exiting n seeing it again after 9miles in the woods. It was also like a white boxy beacon.


What makes this car special?


The thing that makes this car special is that its mine! All mine! It was my first major investment. I bought it and put every single mile on it myself, we're at 100,200.


______


I will admit, I was one of those people who joked on them until I got in it. I am 6' 5" and I fit comfortably even in the back seat. If you are interested in participating in this project let me know, there is no cost to participate. Email me to discuss your portrait with your ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment